WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR PTECH.
Pioneering Futures with PTECH
PTECH (Pathways in Technology Early College High School) is a transformative educational approach that seamlessly blends high school, college, and industry experiences. Students have the opportunity to earn both a high school diploma and an associate degree, all while gaining invaluable industry exposure and work-based learning.
Accelerated learning, reduced college costs, and a head start in thriving careers in fields like IT, healthcare, and advanced manufacturing. Dive into PTECH at Ferris and open doors to a world of opportunities and a future primed for success.
We inspire globally-minded learners who think critically, create, collaborate, and communite.
VisionWe create future-ready opportunities for ALL.
- Credits towards an Associates in Applied Science in Building Construction Technology
- Pursuing multiple industry certifications through NCCER
Education & Training
- Pursuing an Associates in Arts in Teaching
- Pursuing a Texas Teacher's Aide Certification
- Pursuring a Cybersecurity Level 1 Certificate of Completion
- Credits can be applied toward a Cybersecurity Level 2 Certificate of Completion
- Credits can be applied toward an Associate of Applied Science of Cybersecurity
We are no longer accepting applications for PTECH.