Only students who are new to the district and were not enrolled during the 2022-23 school year may complete New Student Enrollment. Students must be legal residents of Ferris ISD to be eligible for enrollment into FISD.
- Complete the New Student Registration process online.
- New Student Online Enrollment Instructions
- Matrícula en línea para nuevos estudiantes
Choose your option below.
OPTION 1: NEW FERRIS ISD FAMILY
Use this option when your family is new to the District and does NOT have a Family Access login.
Create Account for Enrollment
- After creating your account, your login and password will be sent to your email address.
- Use the link in the email to log in and begin the process.
OPTION 2: EXISTING FAMILY ACCESS USER
Use this option if you already have students that attended Ferris ISD for the previous school year, but you need to enroll a new student for this year.
Login to Skyward Family Access
- Select New Student Online Enrollment button on the left sidebar.
- Complete the process.
DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD INTO NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- Child's Birth Certificate
(For a student who is under 11 years of age and enrolling in our school for the first time, per the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 63.019, the person has up to 30 days from enrollment to provide a certified copy of the child's birth certificate.)
- Parent’s Driver’s License or Texas ID Card
- Student’s Proof of Identity
- Immunization/Vaccination Record
- Proof of Residency (FISD defines current documentation as anything within the last 30 calendar days.)
- Current water, electricity, or gas bill (no telephone bills) indicating address and the parent/guardian's name
- The most recent tax receipt indicating home ownership
- Other timely documents that indicate location of residence, as approved by Central Registration such as current lease or rental agreement
- A copy of parent or legal guardian's current Texas Driver's License or Government issued ID. The name and address on current Driver's License or Government ID must match the name and address on the proof of residency presented.